Re: Straw poll on "synchronous" definitions

Here are the results of the straw poll on the definition of
"synchronous".  Based on these results, I suggest that we:

1. Take definition ugo-2c (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Mar/0074.html) as a
starting point.
2. See if everyone can agree to the essence of that definition.
If so, then:
   a. See if anyone wishes to make any minor modifications
      (i.e., friendly amendments); and
   b. Adopt the result.
If not, then:
   c. Try to combine two or more of the candidate definitions.

------------------------ Straw Poll Results -----------------------
Results for poll:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Mar/0074.html
Raw ballots are at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsa-ballots/2003Mar/

BallotCode: <FB-sync>
MaxVotesPerVoter: 3
Number of voters: 14

Vote Totals (Weighted)
======================
(Votes were weighted linearly, with top preference getting 3 points.)
     Choice Points
   ugo-2c  16
ferris-1  13
  geoff-1   9