RE: programming model for document-style SOAP

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:17:38 -0700
To: "Www-Ws-Arch@W3. Org" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:anne@manes.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 9:18 AM
To: Christian Hoertnagl; Www-Ws-Arch@W3. Org
Subject: RE: programming model for document-style SOAP

The message style (rpc vs document) does not dictate the client programming
style. A number of SOAP implementations support WSDL-to-stub/proxy
generators for document-style messages.

Good point.  I thought that, but didn't have specific examples at hand.
Could someone elaborate on this a bit so that we can capture it for the WSA
document?