new editor's draft of WSA available

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:44:26 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
All,

I've incorporated Eric and Heather's material with some tweaks. I have
also included the harvesting
material as is (so we don't forget it:) I haven't included the management
material as yet
because I understand that the MGT TF wants to noodle on that work some
more before
they are ready to have it integrated (requiring a format change to XML). I
believe that they
want to defer this until after the f2f.

Anyway, here's the latest WSA:

 http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch.html

As always, comments welcomed. Note that I still need to update some of the
graphics
to reflect naming changes we have (I think) settled on to a certain
extent. Please let's
not get sucked into the vortex of endless debating over terms simply
because I was
only able to find older representations of certain graphics. These will be
updated!

Remember, this is ONLY A DRAFT! :)

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris