RE: new editor's draft of WSA available

From: Hao He <Hao.He@thomson.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:56:31 +1000
To: "'Christopher B Ferris'" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
First, I'd like to thank the editors for the good work and including the
harvesting stuff we did some time ago.  It makes me that the work was
worthwhile (maybe).

Second, I want to ask the group's opinion on SOAP messaging. I want to say
that in many cases, SOAP messaging is not necessary at all.  People are just
happy to get XML from a URL without any SOAP packaging.  This is actually
fine for many use cases (especially for query type of services).  I hope
that messaging without SOAP can also become part of the document.

Hao