D-AG0016 - Technology Gaps

From: Yin Leng Husband <Yin-Leng.Husband@compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:22:11 +1000
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
I've taken an action item to drive DAG0016- Technology Gaps requirement
The current proposed wording is
[The Working Group will also act to] identify current gaps in architectural
interoperability and recommend standards-based remedies".
As this architecture group is clearly chartered not to design the gap
technologies itself, I would like to suggest changing to
"identify architectural and technology gaps that prevent interoperability;
and recommend formation of new working groups to formulate standards-based

Yin Leng