RE: D-AG0016 - Technology Gaps

From: Dilber, Ayse, ALASO <adilber@att.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:16:35 -0500
To: "Yin Leng Husband" <Yin-Leng.Husband@compaq.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
What do you mean by "architectural and technology gaps" that prevent interoperability?  Do you include interoperability across platforms/applications/programming languages?  If so, since this seems to be the charter of WS-I org., what are the boundaries between the two groups?  Do we mean technical interoperability requirements by standards-based remedies?

Regards,
Ayse Dilber
AT&T