From: Yin Leng Husband [mailto:Yin-Leng.Husband@compaq.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:22 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: D-AG0016 - Technology Gaps

I've taken an action item to drive DAG0016- Technology Gaps requirement discussion.

The current proposed wording is
"DAG0016
[The Working Group will also act to] identify current gaps in architectural interoperability and recommend standards-based remedies".

As this architecture group is clearly chartered not to design the gap technologies itself, I would like to suggest changing to
"identify architectural and technology gaps that prevent interoperability; and recommend formation of new working groups to formulate standards-based remedies".

Yin Leng