RE: Orchestration (was: W3C Web Service Description WG: Requireme nts)

From: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:54:46 -0800
To: "Sadiq, Waqar" <waqar.sadiq@eds.com>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Cc: Web Services Private <w3c-ws-desc@w3.org>, Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com, www-ws-arch@w3.org
The charter for the WSDWG specifically says that composition of web
services is out of scope. I don't think it's a particularly big stretch to
regard "orchestration" as a form of composition.

   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky                    jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff   +1(650)506-1975 (voice)