RE: Orchestration (was: W3C Web Service Description WG: Requireme nts)

Igor,

Isn't one of the objectives of architecture group to justify the need for
new work groups to be created, such as one for orchestration.  I don't think
that we should be considering it just because there is no other WG to
consider it.  If we say that orchestration and web service description, as
in WSDL, belong to the same layer in the architecture stack than we have a
reason to consider it.  But I don't think you said that?  I would not want
to short change the architecture group of what it is supposed to do.

Waqar Sadiq

EDS EIT ESAI - Enterprise Consultant
MS: H3-4C-22
5400 Legacy Drive