Re: please review staging drafts

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:53:15 -0500
To: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> One funny in owl-semantics-semantics-all.html - the table
> "Characteristics of OWL classes, datatypes, and properties" in Section
> 5 is showing some non-existent differences. This doesn't show up in
> the compound document version, and I assume it is just a minor glitch in
> the comparison (maybe white space or something).

In case you're curious: it's showing an encoding change, from the
single character at code point 215 to the character string "&#215;",
which should have the same affect on browsers, but is independent of
the encoding of the document.  ("tidy" with the "-n" option does this
transformation.)  On some of the documents I used that approach; then
I switched to using UTF-8 via "iconv".

> Of course we are still engaged in a debate about some minor changes
> requested by Herman and Jeremy, but I hope that this will be resolved
> in this evening's teleconf.

Yep.

    -- sandro