RE: please review staging drafts

I was anxious concerning the test misc-201, with the Japanese characters in
it. You have changed the encoding, I assume in a way that works, but it
would be good to have someone proof read who can understand Japanese.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/TR/STAGE-owl-test/misc-200-xmlliteral#misce
llaneous-201

(cc-ing Martin Dürst ...)

Jeremy