RE: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:45:34 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> nitpicking a bit - a couple of the description logic tests have long
> texts associated with them that just seem to be a list of numbers -
> and they sort of ruin the table -- I haven't had a chance to check
> the RDF directly, but suspect something crept in that shouldn't have
> -- someone who knows what is going on wanna take a look?
>   -JH

These are tests that were transformed from a different format (the long list
of numbers).

I have run those tests using a conventional 3-SAT processor with
instantaneous response using those long descriptions.

The test descriptions are in the manifests.

We could do the following:

1) Sandro could have a special dirty hack for them

2) we change the test description to have a

around the excess text, and Sandro add a style sheet directive to surpress
the longdescription.

(That's a somewhat cleaner hack).

(Later - I note that Jos has trimmed the description - I guess that will