Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 08:21:06 -0400
To: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> Sandro -
>
> I've put up the results from my first order experiments at [1]. Those
> tests not attempted due to data types (marked as unsupported in my
> detailed results) are listed as Incomplete. To make it easier to refer to
> things, I have given the FO-based reasoner the code-name "Hoolet"*
>
> 	Sean
>
> [1] http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/hoolet-results.rdf
>
> * A Scots name for an OWL. Also I believe used to described somebody
> behaving foolishly. Seemed somehow appropriate.

Excellent.  I've updated the main page: we now have Euler, Hoolet,
OWLP, Pellet, and Surnia.  That knocks four more tests off the
not-yet-passed list, bringing us down to five [1].  I'm looking
forward to results from Charles and/or Ian.

   -- sandro

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out#notPassed