Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

At 4:13 AM -0400 9/4/03, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>I've written a python program to fetch one or more RDF files
>describing OWL test-suite test results and output a table showing the
>combined details .  You can view the output at
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out
>
>Down at the bottom, you'll see there's a form where you can supply
>your own URIs for RDF data about your own test results, and see what
>it makes of them, running as a CGI script.   My thought is that when
>someone has a stable page of test results for some system, we'll
>include it in the default set; alternatively, I could just pick up
>results from the public-webont-comments archives, so we know exactly
>what we're presenting.
>
>Right now it just has two different result sets from my reasoner, so
>that you can see the multi-column layout.
>
>Anyway, take a look, offer suggestions, let me know all the ways it
>breaks.   (No, it's not actually doing any ontology query reasoning
>yet; and No, I haven't actually written an ontology for the test
>results format.  Not yet.)
>
>     -- sandro

I'm behind on my email, will comment more later if necessary, but a
thanks to Sandro for doing this is definitely called for -- Thanks
Sandro!
  -JH

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***