Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> I've written a python program to fetch one or more RDF files
> describing OWL test-suite test results and output a table showing the
> combined details .  You can view the output at
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out
>
> Down at the bottom, you'll see there's a form where you can supply
> your own URIs for RDF data about your own test results, and see what
> it makes of them, running as a CGI script.   My thought is that when
> someone has a stable page of test results for some system, we'll
> include it in the default set; alternatively, I could just pick up
> results from the public-webont-comments archives, so we know exactly
> what we're presenting.
>
> Right now it just has two different result sets from my reasoner, so
> that you can see the multi-column layout.
>
> Anyway, take a look, offer suggestions, let me know all the ways it
> breaks.   (No, it's not actually doing any ontology query reasoning
> yet; and No, I haven't actually written an ontology for the test
> results format.  Not yet.)

Sandro -

I've put up the results from my first order experiments at [1]. Those
tests not attempted due to data types (marked as unsupported in my
detailed results) are listed as Incomplete. To make it easier to refer to
things, I have given the FO-based reasoner the code-name "Hoolet"*

	Sean

[1] http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/hoolet-results.rdf

* A Scots name for an OWL. Also I believe used to described somebody
behaving foolishly. Seemed somehow appropriate.

--
Sean Bechhofer
seanb@cs.man.ac.uk