Re: OWL S&AS: Translation to RDF Graphs [agenda request]

I would be happy to ask the Jena team to estimate a time line before we
have this functionality ... It's currently not really in our plan for Jena
2.0 due out in August. We do have most of the bits and pieces. (e.g. a
syntax checker, and an OWL Full system that gives *an* abstract view of an
ontology, but not the one in S&AS).

The WG could then assess whether it is prepared to wait in CR in order to
satisfy Dave.

I am imagining the WG is getting close to satisfying HP's objections on
this issue. (Not having yet seen Peter disagreeing with my B1 B2 treatment,
and so hopeful that we will be able to make that change)

Jeremy