Re: OWL S&AS: Translation to RDF Graphs [agenda request]

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:01:15 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

At 10:47 AM -0500 6/24/03, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Dave didn't find our response satisfactory.
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Jun/0068.html
>
>Jim, Guus, pls consider
>   - finding more rationale for the status quo that we might
>   use to convince Beckett
>   "Maybe you do have multiple interoperable implementations of
>   the mapping from OWL's concrete syntax (RDF triples) to OWL's
>   abstract syntax and I am just unaware of them.  If that is
>   the case, then I would be more satisfied."
>
>   - re-opening issue 5.26-OWLDLSyntax
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.26-OWLDLSyntax
>

>Otherwise, I guess we can add Beckett to the dissenters on issue 5.26.
>
>Maybe this merits telcon time this week?

This will be on the agenda in some form - I need to decide if this is
a new issue, a reopening of an issue, or what.  Also, Sean, do you
think your reverse mapping document could become "a real document"
(I'd suggest informative agenda to S&AS) if we got you some help on
it?  That seems to me to be the most responsive thing to this
comment, and a valuable document for implementors
  -JH

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***