regrets for 10 July, and limited connectivity till then

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:17:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I will be travelling from 25 June to 15 July and not in a close touch as
usual.  I will be calling in for the teleconferences on 26 June and 3
July.  However, I am not quite as gung ho as Ian, so I will not be calling
in for the teleconference on 3 July, even assuming that I could get cell
phone reception from the interior of Algonquin Park.

peter