Re: OWL S&AS: Translation to RDF Graphs [agenda request]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 24 Jun 2003 10:47:36 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Dave didn't find our response satisfactory.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Jun/0068.html

Jim, Guus, pls consider
  - finding more rationale for the status quo that we might
  use to convince Beckett
  "Maybe you do have multiple interoperable implementations of
  the mapping from OWL's concrete syntax (RDF triples) to OWL's
  abstract syntax and I am just unaware of them.  If that is
  the case, then I would be more satisfied."

  - re-opening issue 5.26-OWLDLSyntax
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.26-OWLDLSyntax

Otherwise, I guess we can add Beckett to the dissenters on issue 5.26.

Maybe this merits telcon time this week?