Re: thanks to all

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:57:47 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler <hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Thanks to you Jim and Guus, you are great chairs!
(I just feel good and behind feelings are facts ;-))

                      Jim Hendler
                      <hendler@cs.umd.e        To:       webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
                      du>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  thanks to all
                      2003-07-25 12:48

  My apologies to all for not being able to be there for today's call,
and my thanks to all who helped cover for me - especially Sandro for
stepping in as chair - from what I heard he did great.
  The decision to request CR is an important one, and I want to thank
everyone for the cordial way the process has been moving and for the
respect you've shown  to each other, and to OWL, during what could
have been a very fractious time.
   Thanks to all, and I'm heading home for a beer - hope you'll all
virtually join me for the celebration of this decision (and let's
hope the Director says "yes" to our request, at which point we can
really celebrate!)
Professor James Hendler
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies            301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.           301-405-6707 (Fax)
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742           *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***