thanks to all

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:48:48 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

  My apologies to all for not being able to be there for today's call,
and my thanks to all who helped cover for me - especially Sandro for
stepping in as chair - from what I heard he did great.
  The decision to request CR is an important one, and I want to thank
everyone for the cordial way the process has been moving and for the
respect you've shown  to each other, and to OWL, during what could
have been a very fractious time.
   Thanks to all, and I'm heading home for a beer - hope you'll all
virtually join me for the celebration of this decision (and let's
hope the Director says "yes" to our request, at which point we can
really celebrate!)
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***