thanks to all

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:48:48 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

All-
  My apologies to all for not being able to be there for today's call,
and my thanks to all who helped cover for me - especially Sandro for
stepping in as chair - from what I heard he did great.
  The decision to request CR is an important one, and I want to thank
everyone for the cordial way the process has been moving and for the
respect you've shown  to each other, and to OWL, during what could
have been a very fractious time.
   Thanks to all, and I'm heading home for a beer - hope you'll all
virtually join me for the celebration of this decision (and let's
hope the Director says "yes" to our request, at which point we can
really celebrate!)
  -JH
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***