TEST: 6 of 7: empty universe example,

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:20:15 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter?
(for book-keeping)

I had some outstanding actions on this one.

At one point it seemed that I would need to make owl:Thing finite but
non-empty to get different behaviour in DL and Full; it now appears that
owl:Thing can be empty in DL, os I have reduced the test to

owl:Thing owl:equivalentClass owl:Nothing

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Thing-001
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Thing-002

this test is slightly different from the one that I was actioned to produce.