Re: TEST: 6 of 7: empty universe example,

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Thing-001

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Thing-002

> > this test is slightly different from the one that I was actioned to
produce.

> > Jeremy
>
> Hmm.  There may have been a slight glitch here at some time.
>
> Right now, neither the direct semantics nor the rdfs semantics require
that
> the OWL DL universe of discourse is non-empty.
>
> As Pat pointed out empty universes can cause problems in languages with
> quantification.  I don't think that these problems surface in OWL.

I really can't make any sense of following being consistent

[[
<rdf:RDF
    xmlns:owl="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#"
    xml:base="http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Thing/consistent001" >

  <owl:Class rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#Thing">
    <owl:equivalentClass rdf:resource
       ="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#Nothing"/>
  </owl:Class>

</rdf:RDF>
]]

which is basically and globally the content of
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Thing/consistent001
(but it's currently forbidden to access it
and maybe it better stay's like that ;-))