Re: WOWG: agenda Sep 19 telecon

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:38:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I am worried that there has been no indication of what should happen in
preparation for the upcoming F2F.  I haven't seen any information about
which documents will be considered at F2F4, or which topics will be
discussed there.

According to what Dan said
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2001Nov/0132.html),
documents should be *finalized* two weeks before a F2F.  I'm willing to
shave this to a week, but I think that it is necessary to determine which
documents will be up for consideration, and what topics are going to be
discussed, with at least two weeks of lead time.

I consider this an extremely serious problem.  In my view, most of this
week's telecon has to be devoted to preparation for F2F4.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research