AW: LANG: collect idiom for inclusion in the language

Frank,

you called for inclusion, which is one of the basic techniques needed
for modularity and daml:imports does exactly provide a simple means
for modularity in DAML+OIL.

Thus the content refers to your call for
> * collect idiom for inclusion in the language

Although we do point out that the tagging requirement comes into play
regarding inclusion, if one want's to be able to maintain the information
on "who said what", which is mandatory concerning ownership / mercantibility
of information.

The section on naming, referring etc. collects existing W3C technology
which could also do the job, e.g. several alternatives for inclusion exist
for XML-based
standards.

Best regards,

Raphael