Re: Problems validating

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:29:00 +0100
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Wilfred Starrenburg <wr_starrenburg@hotmail.com>

On 20 Sep 2009, at 18:26, Wilfred Starrenburg wrote:

> Please help me, because i am losing hours to discover what is the
> problem why I do not pass validation.

It's a frameset document with no frameset element.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html#h-16.1

See also http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Problems_with_using_frames
> The site is very unfriendly of W3C and irritant, which does nor help
> at all !!!

The validator is a testing tool. It often manages to provide hints
about how to fix problems, but it's primary purpose is to find errors,
not teach HTML.

(Please direct responses to the www-validator mailing list and not
directly to me. Thanks.)

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk