Problems validating

From: Wilfred Starrenburg <wr_starrenburg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:26:12 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Please help me, because i am losing hours to discover what is the problem why I do not pass validation.

The problem is the setup of the page. I have just build a test page, in order to eliminate the probelm

Even this test page does NOT pass.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Frameset//EN"
  content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />
 <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='stylesheet/ezbb.css' />

 <h1>Dit is een test</h1>

2  validation Errors I get:

Validation Output: 2 Errors

 Line 13, Column 6: document type does not allow element "body" here
 Line 16, Column 7: end tag for "html" which is not finished
Please inform what the start statements must be. I am using frames !!!!
The site is very unfriendly of W3C and irritant, which does nor help at all !!!
Yours sincerely
Wilfred R. Starrenburg