What order does local validator open files

From: Allan Smith <webmanager@telfordsteamrailway.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:20:00 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Still trying to find out why XSLoader fails.

Server log shows that the last request is for 'check'
And the parameters passed look ok - but it fails with '500 - Internal server
error'

Clearly 'check' is being served as missing PM module errors were generated,
but having fixed those in 'check' they no longer occur.

Server log does not show any request for the page I ask to be validated
So check is not getting that far

Same 500 error occurs if I ask to validate web page, upload file or direct
entry.

Conclusion XSLOader is failing opening a file before trying to work on the
Requested validation

So - what files does 'check' try to load?

Allan