Re: Does my website need to be validated for mobile devices?

From: Bojan Tesanovic <btesanovic@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:16:53 +0200
CC: www-validator@w3.org

Hi Jordan.
The Word Press is not one that is responsible for xhtml or html output
it is the template you are using, so crucial thing for you is to find
word-press template that validates correctly. For hand held devices
(mobile phones and PDAs ) that are 1 year old or so , most of them have
Internet browsers that render pages as ordinary browser so don't worry much
for those if you page validates CSS and HTML most of them will show expected
page design.

--
Bojan Tesanovic
http://www.classicio.com/