Does my website need to be validated for mobile devices?

From: Jordan Kasteler <jkasteler@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:02:00 -0600
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I have read that having your website W3C compliant for mobile devices is important. Is it critical though? There are certain things on my blog page at http://www.jordankasteler.com/utah-seo-pro-blog/ that I can't validate due to the content management system I am using. I am curious as to if this will affect my mobile visitors.

Thanks,
Jordan Kasteler