Re: Does my website need to be validated for mobile devices?

From: zoran knezevic <zoransa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:35:56 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hmm Jordan,

Wordpress should be OK for optimization and validation, I think it is
not problem but for mobile visitors you need the other kind of
optimization. your pages are huge. Maybe you could try to make special
view and navigation suitable for mobile devices? also you can submit
that mobile sitemap of your blog. Nice blog by the way!

Best,

--
Zoran
http://www.rentalio.com/