Re: [Fwd: Software error:]

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 20:40:25 +0200
To: "Vivien Lacourba" <vivien@w3.org>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

* Vivien Lacourba wrote:
>Another one ...

Thanks Vivien, the error message is generated by the CGI.pm Perl module.
It's either a bug in our code, in CGI.pm or in the browser of these
users. Could you ask these users to report details on what browsers they
have used, etc. to www-validator or forward their mails to me so I can
ask them? We should probably configure validator.w3.org so that it lists
www-validator or public-qa-dev as contact address rather than
web-human...

regards.