Re: [Fwd: Software error:]

Hi Bjoern,

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 14:40, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Vivien Lacourba wrote:
> >Another one ...
>
> Thanks Vivien, the error message is generated by the CGI.pm Perl module.
> It's either a bug in our code, in CGI.pm or in the browser of these
> users. Could you ask these users to report details on what browsers they
> have used, etc. to www-validator or forward their mails to me so I can
> ask them?

I will forward you all mails I received reporting this issue, there is
not a lot of details in those emails you might have to contact the
sender directly.

> We should probably configure validator.w3.org so that it lists
> www-validator or public-qa-dev as contact address rather than
> web-human...

I agree to use another list than web-human. Also I don't think you
should use a public mailing list as most people don't want to see their
address in our archives when they are sending bug reports.
I'd rather see a list like validator-bugs@w3.org where anybody can send
but the archive are restricted to either member or team (we can even
create a custom ACL so you, the vaildator team, can access these
archives too).

Regards,
Vivien

--