Re: [Fwd: Software error:]

From: Vivien Lacourba <vivien@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:43:25 -0400
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 14:40, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Vivien Lacourba wrote:
> >Another one ...
>
> Thanks Vivien, the error message is generated by the CGI.pm Perl module.
> It's either a bug in our code, in CGI.pm or in the browser of these
> users. Could you ask these users to report details on what browsers they
> have used, etc. to www-validator or forward their mails to me so I can
> ask them?

I forwarded you a few emails but I already erased the oldest ones (my
spam and moderation mailboxes are not archived, and unfortunately most
of these emails end up in one of these 2 boxes).

I forward you any ne mail on that topic.

Regards,
Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                               vivien@w3.org