Possible Validator bug

From: elfin <elfin@elfden.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:15:47 +0100
To: <liam@htmlhelp.com>, <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,

I have discovered a possible bug either in the WDG validator or the W3C
validator, as such I am reporting the issue to both parties.

(this site is not mine and the page/dtd may change at any time)
This page: http://www.lsw-webdesign.com/ has valid 'mark-up' but the WDG
validator is throwing up errors associated with the custom DTD referenced.
The W3C validator however is passing the page with no problems.

bug or feature? and which one has this bug/feature?

elfin
concerned user :-)