Re: HTML Validator always fails (check script problem)

From: Phil Walter <phil@eastmore.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:37:52 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

Thanks to Nigel (who's e-mail reply address is not working) for suggesting
that I check that the script is finding the correct version of onsgmls.  I
can confirm that there is only one version of onsgmls on my machine and that
the .conf file correctly points to it.  Also the diagnostic I have added to
the 'check' script shows the expected version being called.

Cheers
Phil.
Phil Walter
Eastmore Ltd.