Re: Public beta test of the Markup Validator - css display issue

sasha <spam@bittersweet2.com> wrote:

>Hi, I'm not a part of this mailing list, and I wasn't sure what was the
>appropriate way to report this little issue, but the site said that this
>is where to go...

It's the right place. :-)

>The CSS controlling the line "This Page Is NOT Valid HTML 4.01
>Transitional!" makes the link for HTML 4.01 (particularly if the link
>has been visited, making it purple against burgundy).  It doesn't appear
>to have the same link class being used in the valid one, making the link
>text a gray color.

Ah, yes. That's rather a poor combination of colors. I've logged this as
internal bug number #17 and will try to find some better combination.

Thanks for your feedback on this!

--
When I decide that the situation is unacceptable for me, I'll simply fork
the tree.   I do _not_ appreciate being enlisted into anyone's holy wars,