css-validator & browser language -- broken

From: CC <ideas@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 14:39:27 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Recently you seem to have introduced Geo-IP technology to
identify the location of a user's ISP and thus where the
user is probably based and thus the language used there.
For me it has made the correct assumption of es-ES,
although it ignores my browser language (en-IE).

Alas, even though one might choose a different language
from the language list on http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/,
since cookies are not used (effectively), the results
fall back to a Geo-IP default.

Someone hasn't tested their work.
Contact me if you need a tester.

--Charles.