Re: css-validator & browser language -- broken

From: Andreas Prilop <aprilop2008@trashmail.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:58:43 +0100 (MET)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
cc: CC <ideas@pobox.com>

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008, CC wrote:

> For me it has made the correct assumption of es-ES,
> although it ignores my browser language (en-IE).

I cannot confirm this. Which browser do you use?
Where (in your browser) did you select your language?

N.B.
You should never use a country-specific language
(such as en-IE) alone. You should always include
the generic language (en).

Check your browser's Accept-Language header here:
 http://web-sniffer.net/