available copies of the validators

From: Karim A. <directeur@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:18:43 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org, "W3C Validator Community" <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi folks,

Hope this is the right place to ask for this.
If it's not, please tell me, and forgive me,
and delete this message from the mailling list.

I'm looking for some help about available
copies of the W3C markup and style validators
on the web.

I humbly think that having a (growing) list of these
validators available will lighten the burden on
the official servers.

So I set a page on jottit, to collect a list of
the known copies of these validators.
Please add yours and those you know to this list:
http://w3c.jottit.com/validators-pool

If someone's interested in "sponsoring" a web app,
with running copies of these validators, please
let me know :)

Thanks a lot!

Karim
--