[Q] Changing default name in a FORM

From: Maurizio Codogno <mau@beatles.cselt.stet.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 11:48:50 +0200
To: www-talk@w3.org
I have a script which selects a file and send it to the user. It
is accessed via a form, with action POST.
Unfortunately, the file is sent with the form's name as default name,
and the user should rename it by hand.

Does HTTP/1.0 have any header line which can be used to overcome it?

And will Content-Base, as defined in HTTP/1.1, be useful?

(I cannot use a simple hyperlink, because I have to trace the request
and modify an internal database without looking at the logs)

.mau.