Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 04:27:24 +0200
To: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
* Jonathan A Rees wrote:
>FWIW I complained about a detail in section 5 of part 2  here:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2012JanMar/0412.html
>and elaborated a bit here:
>http://odontomachus.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/when-identification-and-representation-fight-who-wins/
>Basically I'm saying that the words "identify" and "representation of"
>are being used in the spec as if they are meaningful, but it is very
>difficult to see what, if anything, they mean.
>I have not received any response.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2012JanMar/0465.html it
seems you even replied to one and did not want much of a discussion on
the list. Could you describe the kind of response you expected but did
not get, especially given that you would seem to prefer to post on your
blog rather than the IETF discussion list?