Re: Uniform access to descriptions

Eric J. Bowman wrote:
> Xiaoshu Wang wrote:
>
>> Eric, can you try to read the latest threads on TAG list and
>> understand what is at debate here?
>>

> Why would you assume that I haven't, or don't?

Because you know that I oppose the notion of IR and have a
/misunderstood/ or broader sense of "awww:resource", then I don't know
why you said: "In such a case, your variant representations are not
awww:resources or even Information Resources ..."  Not in such a case,
in all my cases, it is like that.