Re: Uniform access to descriptions

Michaeljohn Clement wrote:
> Xiaoshu Wang wrote:
>
>> Then, what kind of claim you want to make on your web page?  I am
>> completely at a loss here.  Tell me exactly what you said the capability
>> that was easily doable before?  Just the statement of something is an
>> IR? If so, what does it give you?
>>

> One can make many useful statements about an IR as identified by a URI.

I was asking you *exactly* what you mean by many useful statement, which
you can do before and cannot do now? Did my reinterpretation of the web
architecture prevents you from doing that?  I have no idea what you have
specific in mind.  Can you find one concrete example since you said "
*this* (- what is it) has been well covered in the existing Semantic Web
literature"?

Xiaoshu