Re: Uniform access to descriptions

From: Eric J. Bowman <eric@bisonsystems.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:18:15 -0600
To: wangxiao@musc.edu
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Michaeljohn Clement <mj@mjclement.com>, "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>, "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>

Xiaoshu Wang wrote:

> Because you know that I oppose the notion of IR and have a
> /misunderstood/ or broader sense of "awww:resource", then I don't
> know why you said: "In such a case, your variant representations are
> not awww:resources or even Information Resources ..."  Not in such a
> case, in all my cases, it is like that.

Ah.  Sorry, I meant no offense... but I also read a post of yours which
said you aren't the type to take offense, or somesuch...  ;-)  But
seriously, I was attempting to help you understand what awww:resource
and IR *are* by showing you what they *aren't*.  I realize this isn't
exactly the concrete definition you are seeking, but I thought it
might help.

-Eric