Re: Uniform access to descriptions

Xiaoshu Wang wrote:

> Because you know that I oppose the notion of IR and have a
> /misunderstood/ or broader sense of "awww:resource", then I don't
> know why you said: "In such a case, your variant representations are
> not awww:resources or even Information Resources ..."  Not in such a
> case, in all my cases, it is like that.

Ah.  Sorry, I meant no offense... but I also read a post of yours which
said you aren't the type to take offense, or somesuch...  ;-)  But
seriously, I was attempting to help you understand what awww:resource
and IR *are* by showing you what they *aren't*.  I realize this isn't
exactly the concrete definition you are seeking, but I thought it
might help.

-Eric