Re: Significant W3C Confusion over Namespace Meaning and Policy

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:54:37 +0100
To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <len.bullard@intergraph.com>
Cc: "'Pawson, David'" <David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk>, 'Jonathan Borden' <jonathan@openhealth.org>, "'www-tag@w3.org'" <www-tag@w3.org>

On Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 6:14:42 PM, Claude wrote:

BCLL> So you don't think they are replicated to the local
BCLL> machine along with the resources they specify even
BCLL> if the machine is only occasionally connected?

Oh, I think they *are* replicated on the local machine. Its just that,
when you reconnect to the net, some of them might update. The whole
'dated/unchanging vs latest/changing' thing.

BCLL> Please pardon if I misunderstood your answer.

Sorry for not being clear.

BCLL> len

BCLL> From: Chris Lilley [mailto:chris@w3.org]
BCLL> Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:45 AM