Re: Draft agenda of 22 February 2005 TAG teleconference

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:44:57 -0500
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

You have already noted my regrets, which I appreciate.   Unfortunately, I
am on an internal panel at IBM just at that time this week.  In general
the new slot is fine.

Regarding approval of the minutes from 7 Feb., the agenda has a link to
[1], but Ed sent a version on Feb 16 at [2,3], and I tried to help out
with some tuneup at [4,5].   You probably want to figure out which, if any
of these the group wants to accept.

I note that the link in the agenda to the draft 14 Feb minutes is to the
correct copy, but for whatever reason includes a fragment identifier [6].
Presumably a copy/paste error.  Thank you.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/07-tagmem-minutes.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Feb/0145.html
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Feb/0146.html

Noah Mendelsohn