From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 2:56 PM
To: David Ezell; Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org; w3c-xml-schema-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Agenda of TAG teleconference 14 February 2005

Hi David,

I'd like to offer up a list of specific extensibility and versioning scenarios.  I've posted these at

http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2005/02/14/scenarios_for_evaluating_extvers_in_various_schema_languages

This is a distillation of scenarios that I've been using in the past when examining XML Schema, RDF/OWL, and RelaxNG for extensibility and versioning.

I think this would be most applicable as refinements/extensions/specializations for one of the use cases, perhaps the health-care use case.

I plan on continuing to use these in the TAG finding on ext/vers.

Cheers,
Dave