RE: TB16 Re: Comments on arch doc draft

Hi Tim,

Not sure if [1] helps... Dare pointed the document out a couple of days ago
[2].

The Q&A seems to make a subtle distinction between "namespace name" and
"namespace uri" to cover cases where relative URI's are being used to name
namespaces. But I have no idea where this stands with respect to being
normative.

Cheers,

Stuart
--