Notes on draft-hollenbeck-ietf-xml-guidelines-01.txt

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:20:43 +0200
To: www-tag@w3.org
Hello folks,

 I made these notes to further my understanding of
 draft-hollenbeck-ietf-xml-guidelines-01.txt as I was reading it. I
 figured they might be useful to others, either to agree with points
 that occured to me or to disagree with points I made because I was
 wrong or misunderstood the document I was reading.

 So I attach the notes in case they are useful. The draft seems
 directly relevant to TAG work.

--
 Chris                          mailto:chris@w3.org