RE: Notes on draft-hollenbeck-ietf-xml-guidelines-01.txt

From: Tony Coates <Tony.Coates@reuters.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:16:16 +0100
To: www-tag@w3.org

I prefer the simplistic design rule that FpML & MDDL use: only use
attributes for things that can apply globally to any element, use child
elements for everything else.  However, the only thing that matters in
most cases is to settle on something systematic that is not open for
discussion during your meetings.  If you can avoid the element vs.
attribute debate while developing your ML, you can do it in half the
time.

	Cheers,
		Tony.
========